The Youth Ministry of Living Faith Church of the Nazarene
We want all of our youth to know Jesus Christ and to find their ultimate joy and satisfaction in Him. We have designed our youth ministry to deepen our understanding of the greatness of our God, and to give encouragement in the pursuit of godliness. Check out our events page to see any upcoming events for the youth of Living Faith Church of the Nazarene.
Living Faith Youth Group Vision Statement
To assist students at Living Faith to learn what it means to be a living example of faith. To help them be so connected to Jesus that they represent Him to others with their speech, life, love, faith, and purity this is based on 1 Timothy 4:12.
- In Speech – We believe teaching students to value of controlling their tongue is an important issue that includes bullying, gossip, and lying. Students have multiple avenues of speech that need to be dealt with: talking, texting, Facebook, Twitter, etc. (James 3: 8)
- In Life - We believe in teaching students that there is more to life than the things the world has to offer them. That being an example of how to live life connected to Jesus does not mean that it is without enjoyment and fulfillment.
- In Love – We believe in teaching students that love is not motivated by appearances, relationships, or emotional attraction. That love gives of itself, that it counts no cost too great, and is willing to sacrifice for others. That it means loving the unlovely.
- In Faith – We believe in teaching students that faith is not merely a belief in a loving God. That it is something that changes you. Faith makes you turn from what is wrong to what is right.
- In Purity – We believe in teaching students that purity should be an important part of their lives in their motives and in their acts not just in their morality.
1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity